Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Newberry Sub Shop, Williamsport Pa.

Newberry Sub Shop on Urbanspoon

















After reading many accolades for sub shops in Williamsport, I was looking for a good excuse to visit.  Sure enough, I had a sales call there last week and decided to give these subs a shot.  Of course I couldn't remember any of the names recommend, but the nice young lady at the front desk at the hotel suggested The Newberry Sub Shop.  I'm glad she did.

Other than it being the home of the Little League World Series, I don't really know much about Williamsport.  Over the years I recall reading many stories about how great all of the sub shops are there.  The writers usually claim that the subs in Williamsport are even better than anything you can get in the large city's.



I went for a meat combo (and still added Canadian Bacon) which is several meats, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and a great hot pepper oil, which tasted of chopped cherry peppers, oil and spices.  The bread was fresh and soft, but firm enough to stand up to the dressing.

This really is a good sandwich.  It may be the best sub I've ever had and I've had many great subs!  I'll be back in coming weeks and am sure to visit again.

Newberry Sub Shop is located at 2002 Newberry St, Williamsport, PA 17701.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks so good, burghfeeder. Now I'm hungry! The "wet peppers" are what set Williamsport hoagies apart from others.

3nod maka said...

افضل الخصومات العاليمة التى نقدمة الان فى اقل وقت ممكن وباقل الاسعار الرائعة التى من خلالها نعمل على تقدم افضل تنظيف خزانات مكة التاى تقدمة الشركة الان وباقل الاسعار التى تمل على تقدم افضل الخدمات العالمية التى نقدمة الان من تنظيف موكيت مكة الان فى حجميع انحا السعودجية التى نقدمة الان فى اقل وقت ممكن وباقل التكاليف المختلفة من تنظيف فلل مكة التى تقدمة الشركة الان فى اقل وقت ممكن الان من تنظيف رخام مكة التى نقدمة الان فى جميع انحاءء السعودية الان من مكافحة النمل الابيض مكة التى تقدمة الشركة الان