Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Sauce, a great new place in Bridgeville


Sauce is a fairly new restaurant and bar in Bridgeville. I've been there a couple of times and really enjoy it. As you walk in a long bar is on the left with some booths on the right. The building use to be a diner so it's kind of a long and narrow room, but they did a really nice job in renovating it. It's one of those places that I feel comfortable as soon as I walk in.

The food is tremendous! I heard that the owner also owns Andora in the North Hills. This is not up-scale dining like Andora, but it's much better than your average bar menu. I had a burger that is served on a skillet, with a balsamic glaze, crispy onions and buffalo mozzarella. My partner had Garlic Asiago wings that were really good too, served crispy with a great flavor. I hate mushy wings! I also had a side of Mac and cheese. Can't go wrong with that!!!

Beer's were $3 a bottle for domestics and they had a nice selection of imports for $4.25 and $5.25. The bar has nice HD tv's and our bartender was friendly and kept our glasses full.
As someone that appreciates good food it's nice to find a good bar where I really do like the food too!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I have actually been to Sauce before...I was just grabbing a drink but alot of the food looked good! I will have to make a return trip....