Pages

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Oram's Donuts


Oram's Donuts in Beaver Falls Pa
Oram's Donut Shop on Urbanspoon 
 
 I don't really care for donuts that much.  Just too sweet for me so it's kind of surprising how much I really love Oram's!  The quality is great, the cinnamon rolls are huge, like hubcaps.  They are also sweet, but for some reason I like them.  This place has been open since 1938, so they must be doing donuts right.  They are so good, I make the drive all the way from the city to get them.  You should too!
 
The picture below isn't all that good, but to put it in perspective, the cinnamon rolls are at least 6 or 7 inches across. 


Oram's is located at 1406 7th Avenue in Beaver Falls.  Their website says they are open from 5am to 2pm, but in my experience they usually run out of donuts well before 2, and close early.  Best to go early in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very useful blog. Keep up the good work.