Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Lawrence Park Dinor

















Lawrence Park Dinor on Urbanspoon
I've spent a significant amount of time in Erie Pa over the years, for both work and pleasure.  This week I was looking for a good breakfast place and came across the Lawrence Park Dinor.  Yes, "dinor".  I don't really know why, but that spelling is used all over north western Pennsylvania.

The Park Dinor is a Silk City diner and was opened in 1948.  It has a counter with 16 stools and booths on the other wall.  The menu is typical diner fare, and the prices are great!  I had two eggs, with four sausage links, homefries, and toast, all for $5.29.  The place was clean and the server was very friendly.  This just might turn into my "go to" for breakfast when I'm in the Erie area.

No comments: