Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Pretzel Shop


The Pretzel Shop on Carson Street in the Southside is really one of my favorite places in Pittsburgh. I can't stand the rubbery, cold pretzels that are typically sold at Steeler/Pirate games, but these are totally different. If you go in the morning they will be bringing them fresh and hot, right from the oven in the back. I usually get a couple of pretzels (only a buck for two) and some spicy dipping mustard. They also offer a number of pretzel sandwiches, but I'm partial to plain pretzels although right next to the register, they have pretzels with jalapenos and cheese...very tempting!

I've also tried the Philly Pretzel Factory a couple of times, but I don't think they can compare.

If you go, the Pretzel Shop is right on Carson Street, between the Double Wide Grill and the Birmingham bridge.

No comments: